- Acet Actuaries Study Material Pdf
- Acet Actuaries Study Materials
- Acet Actuaries Study Material Free
- Acet Actuaries Study Material Answer
- Acet Actuaries Study Material
Get a good study material first from any good and reputed coaching institute. As the iai provided study mats are not so very helpful. Welcome to the Institute of Actuaries of India is the link of the actuaril science website when it comes to coaching or study materials of acet. How should I prepare for the ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) of India? Update Cancel. About how to prepare for ACET- Go through Study Material provided by institute. If you find it difficult then you may join some coaching. The institute of Actuaries of India provides the material for ACET. That is more than sufficient to clear. ACET Study Material 2018 is attached here.Candidates who have applied for the exam to enroll as IAI student member can download study materials for Mathematics & Statistics subjects.
The IFoA’s Actuarial Review Team will publish its second thematic review in June 2021. The review is looking at the involvement of actuaries in the pricing of UK home and motor insurance, during a period of significant developments in the sector from both regulation and innovation.
- 1 ACET 2019
ACET Stands for Actuarial Common Entrance Test. Institute of Actuaries of India organizes ACET Exam for those candidates who are planning to enroll as student members in the Institute. ACET Exam is conducted two times in a year i.e, in the months of June & October. ACET2019 Exam Online Application Process will start from February 20th 2019. Through this exam, candidates will get the admissions into professional courses in Actuaries.
Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) is a statutory body established under Actuaries Act 2006 for regulation of the profession of Actuaries in India. The Authorities of IAI has released the exam dates for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019-20 through the official portal. Candidates who are aspiring to do the professional courses in Actuaries can utilize this opportunity. The ACET Exam June 2019 registration process starts from 20th February 2019 and available until the May 2019. Candidates can apply for the exam through online mode before the deadline to avoid the server issues. The details of ACET Exam 2019 such as registration, exam fees, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. are provided in the below sections. Also, get more details of Entrance Exams through the link shared here.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test ACET 2019-19 Exam
|Actuaries India CET2019|
|Name of the Conducting Board||Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)|
|Exam Name||Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Exam Dates||June & December 2019|
Actuaries India CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the exam have to fulfill ACET Eligibility conditions such as educational qualification, age limit, etc.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent exam with English as one of the subjects are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Aspirants who are pursuing higher education & having qualifications in maths subjects are also eligible to appear for the exam.
- Graduates, Post Graduates, Engineering students, Management students, Chartered and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, Degree Holders in Mathematical & statistical sciences, etc. can also appear for the exam.
ACET Exam Age Criteria
- There is no age limit for the candidates appearing for the exam. Also, there is no Attemptslimit.
ACET Registration 2019 @ www.actuariesindia.org
Aspirants have to register for the exam through online mode only. The registration for June Exam started from 20th February 2019 and lasts up to the May 2019. Therefore, Willing Contenders have to submit theirActuarial CET Registration Form 2019 before the last date. After the successful submission of the application form, candidates can take the print out of the registration form for future reference.
How to fill ACET 2019 Application form?
- Firstly, Browse the IAI Official Site, i.e. www.actuariesindia.org
- You will redirect to the homepage of the IAI Official Portal.
- Search for the “ACET RegistrationForm” download link.
- After that, Click on that link & enter all the details in the application form.
- Check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Pay the ACET Exam fee of Rs. 3000/- through online mode.
- Finally, After the successful submission take a printout of Actuaries CET Application Form for further use.
IAI Actuarial CET Registration Fees
- Candidates have to pay the ACET Exam fees of Rs. 3000/- which is non-refundable.
- The fee is to be paid through online mode only.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019 Exam Important Dates
|Starting Date to fill the Registration form||20th February 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of Application form||30th April 2019|
|ACET Exam Date||15th June 2019|
|Declaration of Result Date||4th July 2019|
|Last Date for Admissions||July 2019|
|Registration begins from||16th August 2019|
|Online Application lasts Upto||31st October 2019|
|Date of ACET Exam||15th December 2019|
|ACET Result release date||3rd January 2020|
Download ACET Admit Card 2019 @ www.actuariesindia.org
Candidates can download ACET Exam Call Letter through online mode either from the official portal or from the direct link provided below. First of all, aspirants have to book a slot to get the admit card. The ACET Hall Ticket 2019 will be released few days before the exam. ACET Admit Card 2019 is mandatory for appearing the exam. So, aspirants have to download the hall ticket through online by entering the login details. Also, keep a hard copy of the Actuarial CET Admit Card 2019 safe till the admission process is over.
Best Books to prepare for Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019
- TOMATO (Test Of Mathematics at Ten plus Two level published by ISI).
- Word Power Made Easy Editor by Norman Lewis.
- ACTED Study Material by FAC and STATS PACK.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha.
- How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay, Mc Graw.
- The Pearson and Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Nishit K. Sinha.
- Challenging Mathematical Problems with Elementary Solutions by A.M. Yaglom and I.M. Yaglom.
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Arun Sharma.
- Trishna’s Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Entrance Examinations.
- Problem Primer for the Olympiad by C R Pranesachar, B J Venkatachala, C S Yogananda.
- An Excursion in Mathematics by M. R. Modak, S. A. Katre, V. V. Acharya, V. M. Sholapurkar.
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations by R.S. Aggarwal.
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
- Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics by New Age International Publishers.
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Engel.
Acet Actuaries Study Material 2017
ACET Exam 2019-19 Actuaries Exam Centers in India
|Exam Centers for Actuarial Common Entrance Test|
|Code||Name of Centre|
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Syllabus Download
The ACET Exam Paper includes two sections. Section-I & Section-II.
- Section I: Mathematics, Statistics, Data Interpretation having weightage of 55%.
- Section II: English, Logical Reasoning having 45% of the weightage.
ACET Exam Pattern 2019
- ACET Exam consists of 70 multiple choice type questions.
- The question paper is for 100 marks.
- The question paper comprises of two sections.
- Section I contains 55% of weightage and Section II consists of 45 % of weightage.
- The duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- There is a provision of negative marking for every wrong answer.
|Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019 Exam Pattern|
|No. of questions||No. of Marks Allotted||Total no. of Marks|
|45 Questions||1 Mark||45|
|25 Questions||2 Marks||50|
|5 questions||3 Marks||15|
|Total = 75 Questions||110 Marks|
Download ACET Exam Papers Pdf
Acet Actuaries Study Material Pdf
Before going to appear for the exam, candidates have to download Actuarial Common Entrance Test Sample Papers Pdf and practice daily. By solving ACET Previous Year Question Papers, aspirants will come to know exam pattern, topics covered, questions asked in the exam, duration, marking scheme, etc. We will provide here the direct link to download ACET Exam Question Papers for the guidance purpose to the applicants.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test Passing Criteria Cut Off
Candidates have to score minimum cut off marks in both the sections in order to qualify the exam. There are no specific passing marks in ACET Exam. To clear the exam, aspirants have to score 80% or above (not less than 60%) to be on the safe side.
Actuaries India Result for ACET 2019 Exam
The conducting authority will declare ACET Results through online mode. The officials will release the result in few weeks after successful completion of the Exam. Candidates can check the ACET Exam 2019 Result by entering their login details. Actuarial CET Result will be valid for three years from the declaration of results for taking the student membership of IAI.
Actuarial Common Entrance Test – IAI ACET 2019 Admission
Qualified candidates for the entrance exam have to undergo ACET 2019 Admission Procedure. Candidates have to register themselves again for “Student Membership Form”. Candidates have to take the application form & payment confirmation receipt and send it to the below address along with the attested documents.
Acet Actuaries Study Material
Institute of Actuaries of India,
302, Indian Globe Chambers, 142, Fort Street,
Acet Actuaries Study Material Pdf
Off DN Road, Near CST (VT) Station, Mumbai-400001.
Scanned Documents required at the time of ACET Admission Registration
Acet Actuaries Study Materials
- Date of Birth ID Proof (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School/College Leaving Certificate)
- Photo ID Proof (Pan Card/Passport/School or College ID Proof)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
We have gathered here the complete information regarding Actuarial Common Entrance Test 2019-19 only for the reference purpose of the candidates. Also, our team will update the further details soon after the official announcement. So, we suggest the candidates stay connected to our site entranceexams.io for more latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.
Acet Actuaries Study Materials
Got to the Institute of Actuaries Official Site: www.actuariesindia.org
Go to bottom of this page.
ACET – “Actuarial Common Entrance Test” is applicable to those who plan to enroll as student members of IAI and wish to take actuarial examinations from the IAI. Members who have been already admitted to the IAI are not required to take this entry exam and can continue to take their actuarial examinations as earlier.
Registrations Start 1St March 2014
Registrations Close 7Th May 2014
Attest Booking 14Th – 28Th May 2014
Date Of Exam 13Th & 14Th June 2014
Date Of Results 26Th June 2014
Last date to take admission (If wanting to appear for Nov, 2014 Exam Diet) 10th July 2014
What is the eligibility criterion?
The only eligibility criterion is that the examinee must have passed 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level. Nevertheless, it is expected that many of those who are already in education at higher levels and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects would take up the examinations. For example engineering students or professionals, chartered and cost accountants, company secretaries, management graduates, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences etc are expected to take this exam.
If an examinee clears the examination and subsequently applies for membership, their membership acceptance would be subject to production of attested true copies of certificates that would be subject to independent verification.
How much is the registration fee?
The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs 3,000 (three thousand only). This covers the cost of the study material, the online exam and the online tutorial. The registration fee once paid is neither refundable nor can it be carried forward for the next ACET. You are therefore requested to make considered decision to take up the examination and only then register.
What is the mode of examination? Is it online or offline?
It is a computer based examination where the examinees have to be present at t heir chosen testing centre administered initially in forty one cities within India at 53 centers.
What is the structure of Exam? e.g. Duration, distribution of questions, marks and others.
The exam will have multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question. The exam will be conducted online at a pr e-selected test center at a specified time on either one of the 2 days selected by you. The exam will be for two hours and the candidate would be presented 55 questions of 100 marks and the distribution of questions would be:
1. 25 questions – 1 mark each
2. 25 questions – 2 marks each
3. 05 questions – 5 marks each
Where can I look for syllabus for the exam?
The syllabus is available on IAI website. You will be able to download the detailed study material once you register for the examination.
How can I register for the exam? Please mention step by step process, if possible.
While registering kindly use Browsers, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer (7+ higher version).
The fields marked with a red asterisk are compulsory and cannot be left blank.
Step 1 – Go to IAI website and signup at http://www.actuariesindia.org/login.aspx.
Step 2 – Fill up the online registration form and make the pay ment online. Before you make the payment, make sure all your details are correct because no subsequent changes would be possible thereafter.
Step 3 – On successful completion of payment, you would be able to download the study material from your login download tab using the same id and password you had used for online ACET registration. You will also receive an e- mail at your registered e-mail address confirming your registration and successful payment. (Inform us immediately, in case, you do not receive it). Kindly take a printout of your ACET online Registration Form.
Step 4 – 15 days after the last date of close of registrations, you will receive an email from ATTEST asking you to select your test centre, date (any one day) and time slot for the exam. You will need to print the admit card and carry it to the exam centre. Without which, you will not be able to appear for the exam.
Acet Actuaries Study Material Free
Is there any penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers?
Yes, there would be negative marking for incorrect answers. The incorrect answer will deduct half of the weight age of marks e.g. for an incorrect answer to a 1 mark question 0.5 mark will be deducted and for an incorrect answer to the 5 marks question 2.5 marks will be deducted.
What happens after passing the exam?
If you are amongst the successful candidates, you need to fill the ACET Student Membership Form.
(Available on the IAI Website) and send it to IAI along with the required documents.
Note that your membership acceptance would be subject to production of attested true copies of your education certificates that would be subject to independent verification.
Also once your membership is accepted and you receive the student membership number, you can subscribe for the study material of your selected CT subjects online. You can apply for the MAY 2014 or any of the later actuarial exams.
How will IAI contact me after registration?
Please see Q7 for details of the registration procedure. If you don’t receive any communication from IAI after the registration process, please contact the ACET Helpdesk at [email protected] or 022-67843355/3302
What do I need to carry to the exam centre?
1. You will need to carry your Exam Hall Ticket.
2. A government issued photo Id proof (UID card, driving license, passport, voter ID card or PAN card), in original.
3. In case of 12th class students they can carry 12th class exam hall ticket or college ID card duly attested in original.
4. An approved scientific calculator (refer Q12) and some blank sheets of paper and pens for rough calculations. Note that your entry to the examination hall would be subject to verification of your valid ID proof.
The IAI or the exam center will not supply any of these materials at the exam venue. You will not be allowed to carry any material other than those specified above in the exam center. No mobile or any other kind of communication medium will be allowed inside the exam hall. You are not allowed to carry any paper from the exam room. The rough sheets used should be destroyed after the exam within the exam room.
INSTITUTE OF ACTUARIES OF INDIA
302, Indian Globe Chambers,
142, Fort Street, Off D N Road, Mumbai – 400 001