Allen Bradley's RsLogix 500 can be downloaded for FREE from their website legally. You do have to have a login and in this video we show you how to do this.
To learn more about paid versions of RsLogix 500, see our RsLogix 500 - Where can I download RsLogix 500 and what is the price/difference of each version?
You will need RsLogix 500 and a version of RsLinx to be installed on your computer to go through our lessons and learn ladder logic.
1. Type “ab.com” into your address bar. It will redirect to Rockwell Automation.
2. Select your language.
Allen Bradley Rslogix 500 software, free download Mac
4. In the search box type in RsLogix Micro Starter and you will see two options appear. Select the one that ends in EN for English.
Rslogix 500 Download Full
5. Click the search icon. You could download it but we are going to add it to our cart. That doesn’t mean we have to pay anything, we’re just going to go get RsLinx which is also required and download them at the same time.
6. Now type RsLinx Classic Lite into the search bar and select the option that says free.
10. Your downloads button now has a two by it representing the two files that you have selected. Click it and select Download Now.
11. You will be asked to login, you can create an account for free so if you don’t have an account simply click the Create an Account.
12. Read over their licensing agreement and if you agree then click Accept.
13. Now you have a choice to use the Managed Download or Direct Download. Both will work but I use the Direct Download.
14. You will now have two links, one for RsLogix and one for RsLinx. Click both of them to start your downloads.
15. Once your download is finished, install both files.