- The Holy Geeta, a modern Commentary on Srimad Bhagawad Geeta, by Swami Chinmayananda is one of the most sought after commentaries of the Bhagvad. Holy Geeta by Swami Chinmayananda. General introduction. To by Swami Chinmayananda. 44 commentary upon the thought in the mind of the one who. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your.
- See also my related 'Hindu Mythology' channel playlist, 'Swami Chinmayananda' @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGSMcizEZuIpDNKMe3m8sp5fuieD7De7B.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Swami Chinmayananda LecturesFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
The Holy Geeta Commentary by Swami Chinmayananda. Bhagavad Gita: The Gospel for Holy Life (Sanskrit Text, English Translation and Notes on the. The Holy Geeta, a modern Commentary on Srimad Bhagawad Geeta, by Swami Chinmayananda is one of the most sought after commentaries of the Bhagvad. Swami Chinmayananda Pdf Bhagavad Gita Pdf Based on Tulasi Ramayana - Sri Rama Gita is a beautiful dialogue between Lord Sri Rama and His beloved brother Lakshmana. Born in 1916 in Kerala, India, Swami Chinmayananda was a world-renowned authority on the scriptures of India, especially the Bhagavad Gita and the Upanishads. The year 1993 marked 42 years of his work as a teacher of Vedanta, the essence of the Vedas.