Hi guys, Do you guys know that now you can install any version of Windows On Android like 10/8.1/8/7/XP using a simple windows software called Change My Software. Yes, guys, it’s a true and completely free process, In this article, I will explain all the steps for installing Windows on your Android device with high-quality pictures and better. Use ADB and enable debugging mode on android phone or tablet computer. Change my software 10 edition latest version. With the above condition, the task can be started by you. To begin the procedure, just open your phone that is android, go to button. Click on the programmer's options and PC will be connected to android when you put the check mark. Fake Seite:Fake Videos:https://www.youtube.com/user/PNEware/videos. To update the Android OS version, you need to negative to Settings About Phone System Update, once your phone shows the available package, tap Continue to download and install the package. After rebooting, your phone will be updated to the Android 10 (Q) automatically.
Here is the Guide to install Android 10 on your android phone. After the release of Android 10 by Google for the Pixel phones, most of the developers are working on Android 10 Custom ROMs and many of them released the stable version of Android 10. Some popular custom ROM like Lineage OS and Pixel experience are available for many smartphones. And all these custom rom are based on the latest build of Android 10.
Android 10 (aka Android Q) is now official and Pixel devices, Essential Phone, Redmi K20 Pro, OnePlus 7 Pro devices are receiving the latest Android version update. But most of the devices are missing this update, and if you are waiting for Android 10 for your phone, then here is the guide which helps you to update your devices with the latest Android 10 update.
Here in this post, we will share with you a List of Android 10 Custom ROM Supported devices and the ROMS download link too. Which you can install on your phone with the help of Custom TWRP recovery and enjoy all the features of Android 10. But before that first, take a look at the Android 10 features and overview.
Table of Contents
- 3 Download Android 10 for Your Android
Android 10 Features
Dark theme – Android’s new Dark theme uses true black to keep your battery alive longer. Plus, it also changes how your Google apps look, like Calendar and Photos.1
Gesture Navigation – In Android 10 you will see the new Gesture Navigation. That’s totally different from the last android versions. In the new update, the back button is now ditched and you can easily go backward or forward via swiping left or right. Gestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever.
Sound Amplifier – With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune to how you hear best. Yes, this also the new feature in Android 10. And many users are waiting for this feature from long time.
Smart Reply – Smart Reply is one of handy feature in Android 10 update. With this new feature, you can quickly reply to the message that you receive in your notification panel.
Live Caption – With a single tap, Live Caption automatically captions videos, podcasts, and audio messages. This feature will be available on Google Pixel smartphones very soon.
Focus Mode – The focus mode is the improved version of Digital Wellbeing which allows users to select and control app usage. Digital Wellbeing was introduced in Android 9.0 Pie version.
Family Link – Now with this new features you can manage your phone for your family or kids that what content they see. You can set screen time limits, view app activity, manage apps and content restrictions, and see where they are.
Pre-Requirements to Android 10 ROMS
- Make sure that the bootloader of your smartphone is unlocked.
- You should have a custom TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
- Take a full backup of your device data. In case anything goes wrong, you can restore the backup.
- Charge your device battery up to 60% at least for a smoother process.
Download Android 10 for Your Android
Here is a list of Android 10 Custom ROM Supported devices that you can easily download from here. Just download the ROM zip file and follow the below mention installtion instruction on your device to update your phone with Android 10 update.
Android 10 For Xaiomi phones
- Xiaomi Mi 8 (dipper) Android 10: Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi A1 (tissot): Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi A2 (jasmine_sprout): Click Here
- Xiaomi Mi Mix (lithium): Click Here
- Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S/3X (land): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro (sakura): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global/Pro (whyred): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5/Plus (vince): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (lavender): Click Here
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet): Click Here
Android 10 For OnePlus phones
- OnePlus 5 (cheeseburger) Android 10: Click Here
- OnePlus 5T (dumpling): Click Here
- OnePlus 6 (enchilada): Click Here
- OnePlus 7: Click Here
- OnePlus 7 Pro: Click Here
Android 10 For MotoRola phones
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus (sanders): Click Here
Android 10 For Asus phones
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (X00TD): Click Here
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 (X01BD): Click Here
Android 10 for Samsung Phones
- Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6: Click Here
- Sprint Galaxy Tab E 8.0: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J5: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S2: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S6: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S5 [klte]: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus: Click Here
- Galaxy S5 Active: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A3 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy A8 2018: Click Here
- Galaxy S6 edge: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core: Click Here
- Galaxy A7 2018: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Jean: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4: Click Here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Series: Click Here
So, guys, that was the list of Android devices that are supported with Android 10 [Custom ROM development]. Now, just in case, if you can’t didn’t find your device on the list, then don’t worry at all. We would be updating the list from time-to-time. So check after some time, we will update the Androdi 10 Download List soon.
Change My Software 10 Edition For Android Phone
How to Install the Androdi 10 On Your Android
No matter which Android smartphone you own, the custom ROM installation will always the same. Follow the process and install the Android 10 Update on your device.
1. First, install the custom TWRP recovery on your phone, Without this you can’t flash the Androdi 10 Custom ROM on your phone.
2. Now boot your phone in custom TWRP recovery. Once your phone in the TWRP custom recovery mode. Go to Wipe button, then select “Advanced Wipe” from the following screen. From here, tick the boxes next to the Dalvik Cache, System, Data, and Cache options, then swipe the slider at the bottom of the screen.
3. Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on “Install” and select the Android 10 ROM zip file and flash it. And after that Flash the Google Apps zip file ( If needed for Your ROM ).
4. Once your ROM is successfully flashed you’ll see “Wipe cache/dalvik” option Tap on it and after that Reboot System.
So this way you can install the Androdi Q update on your phone with the help of custom recovery. If you have any question about the guide or facing some problem during the process then leave the comments below, and we will help you to fix it up.
The change my software 10 edition is developing at a frantic pace. New versions of the software should be released several times a quarter and even several times a month.
Update for change my software 10 edition.
Change My Software 10 Edition For Android Free
There are several reasons for this dynamic:
First, new technologies are emerging, as a result, the equipment is being improved and that, in turn, requires software changes.
Secondly, the needs of users are growing, requirements are increasing and the needs are changing for change my software 10 edition.
Therefore, it is necessary to monitor changes in the change my software 10 edition and to update it in a timely manner.