- Dark Souls 2 1.10 Patch Downloads
- Dark Souls 2 1.10 Patch Download Pc
- Dark Souls 1 Pc Free
- Dark Souls Torrent Download
- Dark Souls 2 Patch 1.10 Download Pc
Patches - Dark Souls 2. Patches are changes to Dark Souls 2 (DKS2) and its mechanics that developers implement both before and after launch. Some patches tweak online connectivity, whilst others completely change the game's balance or add new content that is intended for DLC use. Below is a list of released Dark Souls 2 Patches.Atvaark at github made this, And I give a little editing
Dark Souls 2 1.10 Patch Downloadsby Atvaark (luckily bookmark this)
The [Link] of some cheats by me. (part 2 coming up, maybe)
this table can be used to:
1. add effect (spell missile, Movesets, and action speed) to your attacks by the help of pointers
Dark Souls 2 1.10 Patch Download Pc
2. customize your currently equipped weapons and armor ( stance, damage, durability, block percentage, effects)
3. Edit your enemy (ex: make it stagger everytime you hit it), your move speed, jump height, etc
4. Modify inventory (Change Item, add item, etc)
5. added effect and movesets can be applied to a script (still don't know how to, but Atvaark already make Heihachi movesets for fist weapon)
6. A lot of tweaking scripts (Ghost mode, no stagger, immune to all debuff, etc)
Dark Souls 1 Pc Free
7. Resurrect a NPC (This never works for me, maybe I was doing it wrong, back up your save before killing an NPC)
Updated 04/05/2020 (sorry, just checked the GitHub page):
-Added “Replenishment [Phantom Color]” from previous tables versions (not made by me)
-Mapped some offsets for easier reading
-Added offset +74 (Parry Multiplier) under [Equipped Weapon]
-Added WeaponTypeParam Helper
-Added ChrNetworkPhantom Helper
Dark Souls Torrent Download
How to use this cheat table?
Dark Souls 2 Patch 1.10 Download Pc
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1