Phoenix Simulator Downloads Since PhoenixSim is now fully out of business and there is no customer support left whatsoever I consider it to be abandonware and I feel I can share files for support and community purposes to those still using the software.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
RC Quadcopter Racing Simulator.
First person view (FPV) and line of sight (LOS) flying available.
Supports mode 1,2,3 and 4.
It is highly recommended to use a USB controller. Most USB controllers should work*
Includes self-leveling and acro mode. In the full version 3d flight mode is also available (for inverted flying).
Six sceneries are included as well as a Racetrack Generator that can generate millions of tracks automatically using procedural generation. There is a demo version that you can try for free which includes one scenery. The demo has a deliberately sluggish quad setup. In the full version you have the ability to adjust settings for input rates, camera and physics precisely to your liking.
Fly (and crash!) all you want regardless of rain, wind, sleet or snow - all for the price of a few replacement props.
FPV Freerider User Manual (PDF)
Flysky Flight Simulator
* Controllers that have been succesfully used include FrSKY Taranis, Spektrum, Devo, Turnigy, Flysky, Eachine, Graupner and Futaba RC radios, Realflight and Esky USB Controllers, Xbox, Playstation and Logitech gamepads. Please try the free demo version to see if it will work with your controller.
Here is a few tips on how to set up your Spektrum transmitter to work with the simulator:
Spektrum users tips & tricks
Completely reworked the internal input system to provide better controller compatibility and easier controller calibration.
This will be most noticeable on Windows machines. Now you should no longer need to set up special endpoints for radios such as the FrSky Taranis etc.
If you have been using an older version of Freerider you will probably need to go through the Calibrate Controller procedure in the simulator again.
If you have previously needed to use a model with modified endpoints, it is now recommended to going back to using a standard default model setup.
- Changes to the racetrack generator algorithm
- New custom settings screen with ability to fine tune the expo curve
- Ability to choose the amount of deadzone - large, medium, small, off (in the main menu)
- Racetrack Generator (Generate millions of tracks automatically by procedural generation)
- Completely new Self-Leveling mode (Angle mode - set maximum tilt angle)
- Side-by-Side VR view (as previously available in the Android version)
- Rates showing as degrees per second on the custom settings screen
- Adjusted the Preset rate values
- Yaw now also has expo
- Two more expo curves
- Opened up the Playground map a bit, also made it more efficient
- Square gimals on the touchscreen controls (meaning full stick throw in all directions)
- Changes to the flight sound
- Hotkeys for flightmode: U,I,O (Self-Leveling/Acro/3D)
- Groundeffect simulation
Flysky Fs Ct6b Software Download
Also check out FPV Freerider Recharged. It's a deluxe version of Freerider with more detailed sceries and a few extra options.
Note: Freerider is known to not work with the Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
keywords - drone, multirotor, multicopter, quadrocopter, miniquad
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||drone, fpv, miniquad, multirotor, quadcopter, quadrocopter, rc, simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Racetrack GeneratorOct 17, 2018