- Kutools For Excel 18 License Name And Code
- Kutools For Excel License Name And Code
- Free Kutools License Name And Code
- Kutools License Name And Code Free
- Kutools License Name And Code
How to prevent from changing sheet name in Excel?
In Excel, you can change the sheet name by double clicking the tab name quickly and easily, but, sometimes, you wouldn’t allow others to change the sheet name. In this case, how could you prevent from changing the sheet name in a workbook?
Name. Email. Website. KuTools For Excel 18.0 Crack + License Name and Code Free Download KuTools For Excel 18.0 is the best tool for Excel users. It is God’s gift for professionals who work in Excel. Category: kutools for excel license name and code Kutools For Excel Crack & Word 16.50 Download Direct Links. Admin March 21, 2018 0 Comment. For Kutools for Excel v15.xx and v16.xx: Download and install Kutools for Excel from official site; Run Kutools for Excel, and click ‘Register‘ button; Use the registration code above to register, or copy the unlocked files to installation directory and overwrite; Done; for Kutools for Excel v7.5.5: Download and install Kutools for Excel. VBA code: Prevent from changing sheet name: Private Sub worksheetSelectionChange(ByVal Target As Excel.Range) 'Updateby Extendoffice If ActiveSheet.Name 'Master' Then ActiveSheet.Name = 'Master' End If End Sub Note: In the above code, Master is the sheet name which you want to protect from being changed. Then save and close the code.
Prevent from changing sheet name by protecting workbook
If you apply the Protect Workbook function, all of the sheet names will not be changed, please do as follows:
Kutools for Word - Affordable 100+ handy features for Word 2016 - 2003 or Office 365 This handy add-in is a real time-saver for you to use Word 2019 - 2003 or Office 365! Lifetime License, Use Forever.
Kutools For Excel 18 License Name And Code
1. Click Review > Protect Workbook, see screenshot:
2. In the Protect Structure and Windows dialog box, enter the password, check the Structure under Protect workbook for, and then confirm the password again, see screenshot:
3. Then click OK button, now, when you double click to change the sheet name, a warning message will pop out to remind you the sheet name cannot be changed, see screenshot:
Note: With this feature, except changing sheet name, other functions such as inserting sheet, delete sheet, hide sheet…are disabled as well.
Prevent from changing sheet name by using VBA code
Here is a VBA code also can help you to prevent a specific sheet name being changed. Please do as this:
Kutools For Excel License Name And Code
1. Right click the sheet tab that you want to protect the sheet name not to be changed, and then choose View Code from the context menu, in the popped out Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please copy and paste the following code into the blank Module:
VBA code: Prevent from changing sheet name:
Note: In the above code, Master is the sheet name which you want to protect from being changed.
2. Then save and close the code, from now on, when you rename this specific sheet name, it will be restored to the original one at once. See screenshot:
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel 2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features 30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Free Kutools License Name And Code
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
Kutools License Name And Code Free
Kutools License Name And Code
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.Hello, there!
Use of vba code to prevent renaming sheets is fantastic. However, it shows the message: 'That name is already taken. Try a different one.' if hyperlink to a next sheet in the same workbook is clicked.
Could you help, please?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.Hello Acharya ,
The warning message you remind is the default message when there is same name in the workbook, it can't be avoided.