- Xbox One Controller Driver Download Windows 7 64 Bit Download Full
- Xbox One Controller Software Download
Download Microsoft Xbox One Controller (DFU) USB Driver 6.2.11059.0 64-bit (Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels).
|This page is deprecated. It is kept for archival purposes.|
Please visit to the current main page to see the latest documentation.
Download and install the GIMX setup file
- 32-bit setup, for 32-bit Windows only
- 64-bit setup, for 64-bit Windows only
Before installing GIMX:
- install all Windows updates (otherwise GIMX may refuse to install)
- create a system restore point, in case something goes wrong (USBDK was known to create instability on some systems)
LibusbK can be used as an alternative to USBDK.
- Rename the libusb-1.0.dll file from the C:Program FilesGIMX folder to libusb-1.0.dll.bk.
- Download this libusb package: link.
- Open it (with 7zip for example) and extract the libusb-1.0.dll file from the /mingw64/bin/ folder to the C:Program FilesGIMX folder.
- Install the libusbk driver as explained below.
Note: the libusb-1.0.dll file will be replaced after updating GIMX. Perform the above steps again to keep using libusbK.
Install the libusbk driver (Xbox One only)
It is required to replace the stock controller driver with the libusbk driver.
This prevents Windows from making any request to the controller.
This can easily be done using Zadig:
- choose 'Options->List All Devices'
- select the right device:
|Console||Device name||USB ID|
Xbox One Controller Driver Download Windows 7 64 Bit Download Full
- select 'libusbK' as target driver
- click on the drop down menu, and select 'Install Driver'
- click on 'Replace Driver'
Disable power saving for USB devices
This is required to prevent Windows from turning off the controller or the USB to UART adapter.
Open the Device Manager.
Right click on the USB HUB (make sure to select the right one) > Properties > Power management > Uncheck 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'.
Right click on the COM port > Properties > Power management > Uncheck 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power'.
Add 'universe' to your software sources
- Start Ubuntu Software Center.
- Click Edit>Software Sources.
- Select 'Community-maintained Open Source software (universe)', and close.
Refresh software sources
If you are running from a Live CD or a Live USB, you have to manually refresh software sources:
- Click on the Ubuntu desk.
- In the search area, type 'terminal' with no quotes, and hit enter.
Xbox One Controller Software Download
- In the terminal, type 'sudo apt-get update' with no quotes, and hit enter.
Download the .deb file
- Downloard the .deb file: 32bits or 64bits
- Install it (double click, then install).
Now that GIMX is installed you can follow the instructions on the Quick Start page.
Retrieved from 'https://gimx.fr/wiki/index.php?title=Installation&oldid=7294'